1. Attack the left arm because it is usually the weaker arm.
2. Right shin on the back of uke's neck (don't straighten your leg but bend it)
3. Left leg goes across uke's belly
4. You can grab the near leg or the far leg (for better leverage). If the far leg is not within reach, grab the near leg first and pull uke's lower torso towards you. Then reach for the far leg.
5. After you've rolled uke you must put your right leg across his face to prevent him from sitting up and stacking you.
Iaskevitch Juji-Gatame Roll